30-Day Exchange Policy
1. You may at your option exchance the vehicle in question for a used vehicle of equal or greater value within 30 calendar days of the original delivery date. At your request, you will receive in trade, the full purchase price exclusing GST, license fee or after sale items purchased and damage and added mileage against the non-discounted price of a used vehicle in stock. A tax credit will automatically be calculated.
2. You will have to qualify for financing with respect to satisfying any payoff or deficiency on the vehicle you wish to exchange. You have the ultimate responsibility to provide a clear title to Aspen Ford.
3. You will not be reimbursed for any time or money spent on the repairs, maintenance or improvements of the vehicle you wish to exchange. Vehicle must be returned in same mechanical and cosmetic condition to be eligible for exchange.
4. Only one 30-day exchange will be allowed per customer.
Vehicle contract must be completed in-dealership by Aspen Ford Ltd. and customer.
The powertrain warranty is limited to these listed parts:
ENGINE - All internally lubricated enginge parts including: Pistons, Piston Rings, Piston Pins, crankshaft and main bearings, connecting rods and bearing, camshaft and bearings, timing chain or belt, timing gears, intake and exchaust valves, valve springs, valve guides, oil pump, push rods, rocker arms, rocker arm shafts, and hydraulic lifters, engine block and heads are covered only if damaged by the failure of an internally lubricated part, transmission (automatic and standard) all internal parts; torque converter, housing is covered if damaged by the failure of an internally lubricated moving part, note: no coverage is afforded for clutch assembly, pressure plate, flywheel, throwout bearing, worn synchronizers or cables. Transfer unit: all internal parts, the transfer case is covered only if damaged by the failure of an internally lubricated moving part. Drive axels: all internal parts; differential case is covered only if damaged by the failure of an internally lubricated moving part.
To obtain the benefits provided under this limited warranty, it is the responsibility of the Vehicle Purchaser named in the contract to:
1. Assure that engine oil and filter are changed at minimum every six (6) months or six thousand (6,000) miles, whichever occures first, and maintain all purchase/service receipts evidencing the engine has been serviced. In addition, maintain Your Vehicle according to the manufacturer's recommendations as outlined in the owner's manual. NOTE: Your owner's manual has separate required maintenance schedules for "normal" and "more severe" operating conditions. Follow the maintenance schedule that applies to Your Conditions. All of these services must be perfromed at the Issuing Dealer. If the issuing dealer needs to be replaced by an alternate repair facility, contact Administrator for review and approval.
2. Have a powertrain inspection perfromed by the issuing dealer once every three (3) years. This inspection msut be made within sixty (60) days of each 3 year anniversary of the warranty start date shown on your contract. If this is not possible, you must submit all maintenance records for review and acceptance by the Administrator following the same schedule as indicated on the contract. Failure to do so will void this Limited Warranty.
3. Replace leaking engine/powertrain or coolant seals and gaskets that relate to the protection of the engine/powertrain from lubricant loss or overheating.
YOU MUST CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE LIMITED WARRANTY IN ITS ENTIRETY. YOU MUST ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IT IS ISSUED BY THE ISSUING DEALER ON THE INDICATED VEHICLE TO THE INDICATED PURCHASER OF THE VEHICLE AT THE TIME OF SALE AND SIGN INDICATING THIS ON YOUR OWN UNIQUE AGREEMENT AT THE DEALERSHIP.